Are you looking for work in Hakuba? We are Hiring!
Ryokan Gozu is a traditional Japanese family run hotel in Hakuba. Located steps from the Iwatake Ski Resort lifts; with lift-out/ski-in access we offer a traditional Japanese guest experience with western level service.
Requirements For All Jobs:
- A valid working visa (Working Holiday Visa until end of March or Other)
- A valid driver’s licence and an International Drivers Permit (Must be able to Drive an 8-person vehicle)
- A passion for winter and snow-sports
- Like people and enjoy customer service
Good To Have’s:
- Work experience in Hakuba, or have been to Hakuba and know the area
- Japanese language skills extremely desirable
- Previous work experience (not required)
- Experience traveling abroad and living in different cultures
Front desk, cleaning and kitchen, we are looking for two staff members to help in the hotel. If you are interested in front desk work, please be aware that Japanese is a requirement.
- Super friendly and like to meet new people
- Have a great attitude and ready to work with others
- Willing to Learn
- Have Great Customer Service Skills
If you think this describes you, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a head cook to join our team this winter. We offer traditional style ryokan meals to guests. We are looking for someone who has Japanese cookign experience and is interested in working with us to develop and expand the restaurant menu.
- Organized and have leadership skills
- Experienced with traditional Japanese cooking
- Experienced working in and managing a fast paced kitchen
- Willing to work with us to develop and expand the restaurant menu
If this opportunity interests you please submit your application below